Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Male 'Adult of The Week' N.Y. Ranger Sean Avery


Sean Avery is notably credited as being one of 'The Most Hated' players in the NHL. It may be because he incessantly agitates players with methods of unorthodox play, or potentially from making statements like this in reference to Calgary Flames defensemen Dion Phaneuf.
"I'm just going to say one thing. I'm really happy to be back in Calgary; I love Canada. I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about, but enjoy the game tonight."
Either way, Avery interned at Vogue, hangs out with Karl Lagerfeld and shows a genuine interest in the fashion industry. The NHL hasn't had a controversial and intriguing player since John Kordic, so I'm letting it go. Check out Sportscenter's Top Ten Sean Avery moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment